Tillman Military Scholars continue the legacy of Pat Tillman, while creating their own.
In addition to educational scholarships, Tillman Military Scholars (Current and Network) are provided the following benefits:
- Access to the Tillman Community (virtually and in-person);
- Invitation to the Pat Tillman Leadership Summit;
- Invitation to Tillman Military Scholar Regional Gatherings;
- Free or discounted entry to the annual Pat’s Run in Tempe, Arizona (or a Shadow Run);
- Invitation to Pat Tillman Foundation partner organization conferences (like CGI U and the Inc. 500|5000);
- Connection to veteran affinity groups and internship opportunities at Pat Tillman Foundation corporate partners (like Barclays, NetApp and American Corporate Partners);
- Participation in groundbreaking and relevant research studies in the veteran space;
- Opportunities to lead and/or volunteer at Pat Tillman Foundation or partner organization (like Habitat for Humanity, Team Rubicon and The Mission Continues) service events; and
- Highlights of your stories, service efforts and successes showcased on the Pat Tillman Foundation blog and other social media.
Along with your role as an ambassador of the Pat Tillman Foundation, as a Tillman Military Scholar you must meet the following expectations:
- Maintain a full-time student status;
- Maintain a high academic standing (3.0 GPA or higher);
- Join the online Tillman Community and add content on a semi-annual basis; and
- Report to the Pat Tillman Foundation when requested (completing all surveys).